Save $1000 on Breast Augmentation in Houston!
Are you and your friend considering Breast Augmentation? If so, schedule an appointment with Dr. Perlman and you can both receive $1,000 off!
Summer is here, and the sun is out, so it’s time for you and a friend to BUST out! Be bikini ready before you know it!
With Dr. Perlman, your breast augmentation will be custom tailored to be as unique as you. Varying implant sizes and surgery methods allow Dr. Perlman to refine the results according to your body type.
Dr. Perlman offers breast augmentation to patients throughout Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, Baytown, and the surrounding areas.
Your breast augmentation procedure must be scheduled on a Tuesday, and the offer is valid through the months of July and August.
- OFFER VALID THROUGH AUGUST 30, 2013
- OFFER CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER SPECIAL OR PROCEDURE
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Schedule an appointment today and be on your way to the beach body of your dreams!
7 IMPORTANT TIPS TO GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
- Wardrobe: Bring in different types of outfits to try on when determining which size is best for you. You want to make sure that you are comfortable in your casual dress as well as your cocktail dress. Plain baby-doll t-shirts work best.
- Personality: Think about your personality (outgoing or shy) and how you want to be perceived by the public. Then, make sure that you convey this to Dr. Perlman. Breasts that are large and disproportionate to your body type may suit the style of some, while others may lean towards looking great in a cocktail dress without attracting unwanted attention.
- Fitness: Factor in your exercise routine. If you are a runner or serious athlete, look to avoid large, cumbersome implants that will most likely interfere with your fitness routine.
- You’re In Charge: Use Dr. Perlman’s knowledge and experience as a guide, but remember, these are your implants, so do your own research and choose the implants that make you feel most comfortable.
- You Be You: Just because the implants of a friend look great, don’t let that be the deciding factor in your choosing your implants. Similar body types don’t always mean the same breast implants will work for both of you. Discuss the different options with Dr. Perlman to determine the one that is just right for you.
- Bring A Friend: It’s always great to have another opinion and another set of eyes when considering a breast implant. This is where a trusted friend can be an important asset.
- Know When Enough is Enough: Remember, bigger isn’t always better. Breast implants are a long-term, life and body-altering decision. If you go too big, you may have back and sagging issues as you age, requiring the removal and/or replacement with smaller implants, which will require another financial investment.